Wednesday 18 May 2011

A Little Hello

 Image Sources: 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 ||
I thought it would be a good idea to start off with a little hello and introduction to what we're about. We blog about any recipes that have taken our fancy lately, or we've made up to share with everyone else. We aim for it to become a sort of online recipe book where everyone can come and find great recipes! We hope you enjoy. If you have any suggestions, just email us at aprilandkatie@hotmail.co.uk.

April
Hi, I'm April. I will mostly be posting some really quick and tasty recipes that are easy to make which the whole family can enjoy together. My favourite cusines are Italian, Mexican and Chinese so you will probably see a lot of that around here from me. I also have a personal style blog which can be found here.

Katie
Hiiiii I'm Katie (well obviously lol!) I have no idea what I'll be posting just yet as this is my first blog, probably just anything nice that I make. I love food from all around the world, and especially love desserts so I think most of my posts will be good for those with a sweet tooth or who just want a quick easy recipe.  

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read the blog. Hope you enjoy the recipes. Let us know what you think! :)